Sunday, June 19, 2005

夕陽之光
香港:一個令人留下很多不開心往事的地方。
只嘆:夕陽無限好,只是近黃昏

Comments:
Hay, It isn't that bad. With Donald Tsang in charge, it can't be any worst than before.
I always appreciate very much the harbour views of HK. I think it's beauty is stunning.

A1 reader
 
A1, I lived in wanchai when I was young (same as MTR) I used to rest everyday near the wanchai ferry after dinner. But there is not as good as before.
 
I sometimes take a break and take the ferry going from TST to the Cental just for nothing. I feel so relax when I watch the tourists, students and the crowds rushing around plus the beautiful harbour view and various types of steamers. It's so soothing. BTW, your photo is really not bad.
A1 reader
 
A1, I did the same thing too, my friend.
The photo was taken on the Star ferry from TST to Wanchai about 6pm. I love sunset rather than sunrise, don't you think so?
 
I like sunshine, regardless sunrise or sunset. The shine during sunrise and sunset is so warm but not too dazzling. With the harbour view in background, the picture is simply unforgetable.
A1 reader
 
A1,
I experienced the desert sunset in Dubai and sunset in front of Effel tower in Paris. Think that is the most wonderful moment in my life.
 
呢幅相好切合HK呢10多年?情境!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?